- A short term Fixed Income fund that aims to exploit market inefficiencies.
- The fund duration is between two and four years. It therefore carries very limited interest rate risk.
- The fund invests in both public debt and private fixed income, maintaining a high credit rating. The minimum rating for investments is equivalwent to that of the Spanish Kingdom, but the managers may invest up to 25% in issues with a lower rating.
- The fund carries minimal currency risk, as it can only invest up to 5% of its assets in a currency other thanthe Euro.
What is it?
Why to invest?
- Aimed at clients interested in investing in the short and medium term, who are willing to accept a moderate level of risk, while retaining capital preservation as the main objective.
- Suitable for clients looking for a higher return than a Money Market fund, assuming a higher risk level, as it invests in longer term bonds (average maturity of 3-5 years).
- It represents an interesting option to invest in different countries´ debt through a balanced portfolio and well managed by our Portfolio Management team.